Privacy & Security Policy
Lissadell respects your privacy and is committed to complying with Data Protection legislation and regulations, including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.) We have published this guide to outline the information we collect about you, how and why we use the information and the choices you have to restrict our usage of this information. Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us.
Information we collect
Lissadell does not collect any personal information about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer. Any information collected by Lissadell will be used in line with the purpose for which you provided it. For people who view and interact with our website, we process data to respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form.The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our tourist services in respect of receiving visitors to the Lissadell Estate.
We share this data with our client relationship management system provider. They may only process this data for the purpose of providing us with their services, and no other purpose. We may also send you emails through our email service provider.
We will retain this data only for so long as it is necessary to provide you with the service which you request.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
• right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
•. Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at Lissadell House, Ballinfull, County Sligo, Ireland.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot send your our newsletter, respond to your queries sent through our contact us form, liaise with you on client matters[, insert other potential consequences of failure to provide information] or assess your suitability for a role within our firm.
Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
Use of your information by third parties
All data is treated with the utmost confidentiality. We do not share, rent or sell any of our visitors’s information to any other individual, business or organisation.
When you visit US on-line at Lissadell or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement such that such communications are in writing. Please be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet and that while we take all appropriate measures to ensure your security, there may be instances outside of our control when this is not possible.
Lissadell reserves the right to amend this Privacy & Security Policy for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. Any changes that do occur will be effective upon such time as the amendments are posted on the website. By visiting our website you agree to accept any changes made to this policy.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our Privacy & Security Policy by emailing email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Please take time to read through these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. By continuing to access and use this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please also read through our Privacy & Security Policy. If you would like to discuss any of these with us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect when you first use this site. Lissadell reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed. Any changes that do occur will be effective upon such time as the amendments are posted on the website. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes
- Whilst Lissadell endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, Lissadell will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to Lissadell by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. Lissadell cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- Lissadell shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Lissadell accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such term or terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full, and the terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts. This, however, shall not prevent Lissadell from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these Terms or this site in any other jurisdiction.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause Lissadell to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in Lissadell’s sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of Lissadell.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Lissadell and/or Pamela Cassidy. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only, and only with written permission: seek it at email@example.com.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text.
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of Lissadell or any part thereof without prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.